Thursday, July 3, 2008

my cat died.

Even though i have already post about this on "OUR" blog but urmm i guess it would be more appropriate to post it in my own blog. Toffee died on 2nd of July,2008. some unknown car hit him and ran. He was a good cat and we loved him very much. seeing ur own cat laying dead on the road infront of your house is just sad and scary. if only that evening i masukkan them all in their cages Toffee would still be alive right now. i kinda blame myself because i was the only one who was at home at that time. if it wasnt because of my stupid decision to take a shower first, none of this thing would happen. but urmm then again i thought to myself, if things are meant to happen, it meant to happened. Good Bye sayang. Ure in heaven now. its better than living in this world filled with stupid heartless reckless drivers.

No comments: